Monday, November 07, 2005

Windows' Automatic Updates

Are they annoying or what?
Well, Newest windows update has crashed many PC users around the country.
Programs aren't running, windows won't log in properly.
I had someone called me and told me this problem. I have a friend that told me the same exact problem. It was October's Update. Funny thing is that windows always have updates to fix problems, but yet it causes even more problems.

Now they can't go back to restore point and have to lose their data.

I hardly ever update my PC with those auto microsoft. My computer runs much better than most people. If there isn't anything wrong with the computer don't download something to fix it when there isn't anything to fix in the first place.

by the way, click on the ads above. It will help me out a lot. Thanks.

No comments: